Bionomous is a spin-off from the Laboratory of Biorobotics at the Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, in Switzerland. Our team works on the development and commercialization of devices that automatize processes in biology and biotechnology, to accelerate research in fields such as genetics, toxicology, development and behavioral biology, and non-clinical studies.
Work on the mechanical development and optimization of submodules of the main product developed by the company, while participating in the testing phase with the rest of the R&D team.
Main tasks and responsabilities
- CAD design and prototyping
- Assembly and tests of submodules
- Experience in Mechanical/CAD design and prototyping
- Ideally a bachelor in Mechanical/Micro/Robotics engineering
- Prior experience in robotics would be a plus
- Language: French / English
- An opportunity to be involved in an EPFL spin-off project from its beginning
- Involvement in a multidisciplinary project with a wide variety of task
September 1st 2020
If you think that your profile corresponds to the one described above, we invite you to send to us your complete application including a letter of motivation, a CV, and any work certificates to the address email@example.com, indicating in reference the job title.