Bionomous is a spin-off of the Biorobotics Laboratory of the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (EPFL) in Lausanne, Switzerland. Our team works on the development and commercialization of laboratory equipment to automate certain processes in biology and biotechnology, with the aim of facilitating and accelerating research in certain fields such as genetics, toxicology, developmental biology and for non-clinical testing.
Work within an expanding Swiss Start–up on the development and testing of novel tools to increase the efficiency of Life Science research. The candidate will work on the development, prototyping and testing of test benches to qualify the products developed by the company.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Mechanical and mechatronic development
- Prototyping and testing
- Reportingg and testing
▪ Reporting▪ Reporting
- HES/EPF student with experience in Mechanics, Microtechnique or Electronics
- Programming knowledge (ex: C, java or other)
- Language: French and English
- An opportunity to be involved in a start-up in its growth phase
- Involvement in a multidisciplinary project with a wide variety of tasks
2–6 month starting in Summer 2022
Le Vivier, Villaz-St-Pierre (FR)
If you think that you correspond to the profile described above, we invite you to send us your complete file including a letter of motivation, a CV, and any work certificates to the address email@example.com, indicating in reference job title.