Bionomous is a spin-off of the Biorobotics Laboratory of the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (EPFL) in Lausanne, Switzerland. Our team works on the development and commercialization of laboratory equipment to automate certain processes in biology and biotechnology, with the aim of facilitating and accelerating research in certain fields such as genetics, toxicology, developmental biology and for non-clinical testing.
Work within an expanding Swiss Start–up on the development, testing and deployment of software for the control and user interface of laboratory instruments that increase the efficiency of Life Science research.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- High and low–level software development High and low–level software development
- Testing and deployment of software on the instruments
▪ Testing and deployment of software on the instruments
- HES/EPF student with a strong experience software development: C + at least one oriented object programming language (ex: C++, Java)
- Language: French and English
- An opportunity to be involved in a start-up in its growth phase
- Involvement in a multidisciplinary project with a wide variety of tasks
2–6 month starting in Summer 2022
Le Vivier, Villaz-St-Pierre (FR)
If you think that you correspond to the profile described above, we invite you to send us your complete file including a letter of motivation, a CV, and any work certificates to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in reference job title.