Bionomous is a spin-off of the Biorobotics Laboratory of the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (EPFL) in Lausanne, Switzerland. Our team works on the development and commercialization of laboratory equipment to automate certain processes in biology and biotechnology, with the aim of facilitating and accelerating research in certain fields such as genetics, toxicology, developmental biology and for non-clinical testing.
We are looking for a motivated person with a technical background in engineering who has strong communication skills and willing to travel. You will meet and train our customers and distributors worldwide to use our products. You will also be responsible of technical maintenance and support.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Be the direct technical interface for customers and distributors
- Train new customers and distributors on the use of our products
- Participate in the development and improvement of products in conjunction with the R&D team using customer feedbackg and testing
▪ Reporting▪ Reporting
- You have an engineering background (HES / EPF)
- You have very good communication skills in English
- You like traveling and creating links with new people
- An opportunity to be involved in a start-up in its growth phase
- Involvement in a multidisciplinary project with a wide variety of tasks
Le Vivier, Villaz-St-Pierre (FR)
If you think that you correspond to the profile described above, we invite you to send us your complete file including a letter of motivation, a CV, and any work certificates to the address email@example.com, indicating in reference job title.