Work on the software development of a new product to automatically screen and sort zebrafish larvae. This work will be done within the Bionomous R&D team and in collaboration with the CSEM, a partner of Bionomous for the development of this innovative product.
Bionomous is a spin-off of the Biorobotics Laboratory of the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (EPFL) in Lausanne, Switzerland. Our team works on the development and commercialization of laboratory equipment to automate certain processes in biology and biotechnology, with the aim of facilitating and accelerating research in certain fields such as genetics, toxicology, developmental biology and for non-clinical testing.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Study of critical software parts in the current prototype
- Definition of requirements and choice of embedded platform
- Embedded software development and evaluation (C + Java)
- Android GUI development
g and testing
▪ Reporting▪ Reporting
- HES/EPF software or microengineering student
- Strong programming skills (ex: C/C++, java or other)
- Prior hands-on experience with Android/QT would be a plus
- Language: French or English
- An opportunity to be involved in a start-up in its growth phase
- Involvement in a multidisciplinary project with a wide variety of tasks
2–6 month starting in Summer 2022
4 or 6-months duration, starting as soon as possible
Le Vivier, Villaz-St-Pierre (FR)
(2/5 days of remote work, and the company participates in the public transport costs)
If you think that you correspond to the profile described above, we invite you to send us your complete file including a letter of motivation, a CV, and any work certificates to the address email@example.com, indicating in reference job title.