Bionomous is a spin-off of the Laboratory of Biorobotics of the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne (EPFL). Our team works on the development and commercialization of laboratory equipment to automate certain processes in biology and biotechnology, with the aim of facilitating and accelerating research in certain fields such as genetics, toxicology, developmental biology and non-clinical testing.
The goal of the internship will be to work on the development of a new product to automatically screen and sort zebrafish larvae. This work will be done within the R&D team of Bionomous and in collaboration with the CSEM, Bionomous’ partner for the development of this innovative product.
- Definition of requirements for the new mechatronics module
- Mechanical and mechatronic development
- Prototyping and testing
g and testing
▪ Reporting▪ Reporting
- HES/EPF student with experience in Mechanics, Microtechnology or Electronics
- Knowledge in programming (ex: C, java or other)
- An opportunity to be involved in a start-up in its growth phase
- Involvement in a multidisciplinary project with a wide variety of tasks in an entrepreneurial environment
- A flexible work schedule
- 2/5 days of telecommuting possible
- The company contributes to the cost of public transportation
Le Vivier, Villaz-St-Pierre (FR)
If you think you match the profile described above, we invite you to send us your complete file including a letter of motivation, a CV, and any work certificates to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the job title as reference.