Bionomous is a spin-off of the Biorobotics Laboratory of the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (EPFL) in Lausanne, Switzerland. Our team works on the development and commercialization of laboratory equipment to automate certain processes in biology and biotechnology, with the aim of facilitating and accelerating research in certain fields such as genetics, toxicology, developmental biology and for non-clinical testing.
Integrate the software team of Bionomous and participate in the development of new software releases for our main product, while working also on new software tools for our next generation of product lines and the development and training of AI models for the classification of images.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Application and embedded software development (Android, Java, C)
- Version management (Git, Github)
- Training and testing of AI (Deep Learning) models (Python, Tensorflow)
- Reporting and documentation
g and testing
▪ Reporting▪ Reporting
- Software engineer education (EPF / HES or other)
- Strong programming skills (C/C++, Java or other)
- Prior hands-on experience with Android/QT would be a plus
- Good knowledge of French and English
- An opportunity to be involved in a start-up in its growth phase
- Involvement in a multidisciplinary project with a wide variety of tasks
- Flexible timetable
- 2/5 days remote work possible
- Compensation of 50% of public transport cost
2–6 month starting in Summer 2022
Le Vivier, Villaz-St-Pierre (FR)
If you think that you correspond to the profile described above, we invite you to send us your complete file including a letter of motivation, a CV, and any work certificates to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in reference job title.