Bionomous is a spin-off of the Biorobotics Laboratory of the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (EPFL) in Lausanne, Switzerland. Our team works on the development and commercialization of laboratory equipment to automate certain processes in biology and biotechnology, with the aim of facilitating and accelerating research in certain fields such as genetics, toxicology, developmental biology and for non-clinical testing.
Work on the development of a new product to automatically screen and sort zebrafish larvae. This work will be done within the Bionomous R&D team and in collaboration with the CSEM, a partner of Bionomous for the development of this innovative product.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Study of current prototype
- Requirements definition for the novel product
- Mechanical and mechatronic development
- Prototyping and testing
g and testing
▪ Reporting▪ Reporting
- HES/EPF student with experience in Mechanics, Microtechnique or Electronics
- Programming knowledge (ex: C, java or other)
- Language: French or English
- An opportunity to be involved in a start-up in its growth phase
- Involvement in a multidisciplinary project with a wide variety of tasks
2–6 month starting in Summer 2022
6-months starting in Winter 2023
Le Vivier, Villaz-St-Pierre (FR)
(2/5 days of remote work, and the company participates in the public transport costs)
If you think that you correspond to the profile described above, we invite you to send us your complete file including a letter of motivation, a CV, and any work certificates to the address email@example.com, indicating in reference job title.