Bionomous is a spin-off from the Biorobotics Laboratory at the Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, in Switzerland. Our team works on the development and commercialization of devices that automatize processes in biology and biotechnology, to accelerate research in fields such as genetics, toxicology, development and behavioral biology, and non-clinical studies.
Work within an EPFL spin-off at the Innovation Park on the development, testing and deployment of software tools for our new product. The candidate will produce, maintain and document Android application that are used to control the device, as well as other software tools for data management and classification. Finally, the candidate will participate in the test phase of the product with the early adopters.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Design, test and deployment of Android apps to control an automated device
- Design of software tools for data management and classification
- Maintenance and documentation of the software
- Work in a small team on the development of new products used in life science research applications.
- Computer engineer / microengineer with very good skills in software development
- Proficiency in C and an oriented object programming language (C++ or Java)
- Prior experience in Android development would be a plus
- Language: French / English
- An opportunity to be involved in an EPFL spin-off project from its beginning
- Involvement in a multidisciplinary project with a wide variety of tasks
As soon as possible
How to apply
Send us an email to email@example.com referring to this job offer and attach your CV and motivation letter.