Bionomous is a spin-off of the Biorobotics Laboratory of the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne, Switzerland. Our team works on the development and commercialization of laboratory equipment to automate certain processes in biology and biotechnology, with the aim of facilitating and accelerating research in certain fields such as genetics, toxicology, developmental biology and for non-clinical testing.
Work within an expanding Swiss Start-up on the development, qualification and maintenance of tools to increase the efficiency of Life Science research. The candidate will work on the development of test benches to qualify the products, on the assembly and maintenance of the products, and will provide technical support to customers.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Development of test benches and test protocols
- Assembly, testing and evaluation of products
- Technical support to customers
- Support to the R&D team on the development of new products
- HES/EPF engineer or technician in Mechanics, Microtechnology or Automation
- Programming knowledge (ex: C, java or other)
- Knowledge of electronics would be a plus
- Good communication skills
- Language: French and English
- An opportunity to be involved in a start-up in its growth phase
- Involvement in a multidisciplinary project with a wide variety of tasks
April – May 2022
Le Vivier, Villaz-St-Pierre (FR)
If you think that you correspond to the profile described above, we invite you to send us your complete file including a letter of motivation, a CV, and any work certificates to the address email@example.com, indicating in reference job title.