Bionomous is a Swiss start-up developing and commercializing laboratory instruments to automate certain processes in biology and biotechnology. The company currently employs 20 people in Switzerland, and is planning to extend its business in the US. The company already has an office in the US, and is planning to open a subsidiary in 2024.
For this purpose, our team is currently looking for a new key team member to manage the development of the company in the US. That person will report to the CEO and will be responsible for managing the subsidiary, generating new customer leads, creating distributor channels and explore new market opportunities for the company in the US.
Objectives of this role
- Manage our existing sales pipeline and the development of new business opportunities in the US
- Identify trends and customer needs, and build a sales pipeline for short/medium/long term in accordance with targets and market opportunities
- Develop marketing strategies to position and promote the company in the US market
- Grow and manage the company’s US subsidiary
Required skills and qualifications
- Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation in laboratory automation market
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience in sales and marketing
- Prior people leadership experience
- Proficiency in data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
- Available to travel 50% of the time. Mostly US territory with occasional travels to central Europe
g and testing
▪ Reporting▪ Reporting
Preferred skills and qualifications
- Experience with CRM software (ex: Salesforce or Hubspot)
- Existing network in the laboratory automation industry
- Marketing material creations skills
- Comfortable with the use of social media (e.g. LinkedIn)
The company’s US office is based in Boston. Part-time home office work is acceptable.
If you think you match the profile described above, we invite you to send us your complete file including a letter of motivation, a CV, and any work certificates to the address email@example.com, indicating the job title as reference.
Bionomous is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.